Anthracite and bituminous coal make up 70% of coal reserves. The other 30% are divided between sub-bituminous and lignite. The Future of Coal Coal combustion still accounts for 40% of global CO 2 emissions from energy use, despite all the efforts to reduce the share of power generated by fossil fuels.
The mine is estimated to have coal reserves of about 1.5 billion tones and have an annual output capacity of 32 million tones. 4. Raspadskaya Coal Mining Complex, Russia – It is a group of five mines in the Kemerovo oblast of Russia. Russian company Raspadskaya is the owner and operator of these mines.
Russia's vast industrial mineral reserves include phosphate rock, diamonds, and gemstones. In fact, apatite ore is a vital source of raw phosphate material in Russia. To date, 90% of Russia's apatite reserves can be found in the Khibiny apatite-nepheline ores, and another 6% of reserves can be found in the Kovdor ores.
However, if the price of coal is assumed to be $14.00 per ton, matching the sales price of coal for the Gillette coalfield as of March 2008, the reserve would be 18.5 billion short tons, assuming no increase from 2007 operating costs.  If cost per ton rose to $60, the estimated reserve would rise to 77 billion short tons.
Coal mine «Kirbinskiy» AMUR REGION Production volume: 3,5 mln.tons Companies: JSC «Amurugol» Production: Coal mine «Erkovetskiy» Coal mine «Severo-Vostochniy» MOSCOW Head office: JSC «Russian coal» Call: +7 (495)225-25-05 Email: [email protected] operations Coal mine "Erkovetskiy" Coal mine "Kirbinskiy" Coal mine …
Russia possesses an impressive coal resource base, ranking as the second largest in the world by volume of reserves after the USA. Russia's subsoil contains 1/3 of the world resources and 1/5 of known coal reserves. Proven coal reserves in Russia exceed 4 trn tonnes, including about 200 bln tonnes of probable reserves.
Russia has the second largest coal reserves in the world, equaling 19% of the world's total. The total coal reserves in Russia amount to 173 billion tons. This puts Russia behind the United States in total coal reserves, which has 263 billion tons (see coal in the United States). Most of Russia's coal reserves are in the Kuznetsk and Kansk-Achinsk basins.
Coal reserves at Solntsevsky The proven coal reserves at the Solntsevsky coal mine are estimated to be up to 300Mt. The coal mineralisation at the deposit is composed of low to mid-ash content lignite and bituminous coal formations. The coal deposits occur in 18 coal seams with each seam measuring approximately 16m in thickness. Mining operations